Reservation required: only online reserversation guarantees admission to the museum. Purchase your TICKET ON LINE
For conservation reasons, the number of visitors per day is limited.
For this reason, online booking is strongly recommended on our website, also for groups, schools and free tickets.
Date and time of opening:
– from April 1st to October 15th,
– open daily from 2.30 pm to 7.30 pm. Last entrance 6.15pm.
– Tickets are valid only on the selected date and time slot, otherwise access to the Garden may be refused
– tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, this also applies to Covid case or bad weather reasons,
– the Garden remains open on rainy days and national holidays,
– we do not offer private or guided tours,
– dogs on a leash are allowed,
– parking at the Garden is free for visitors,
– average duration of the visit 1h30.
Full price ticket €. 14,00
Reduced price ticket €. 9,00
– from 7 to 22 years old
– over 65 years old
– residents of Capalbio
– groups of minimum 25 people (9,00€ per person)
– tourist guide with a valid professional guide card
School group €. 7,00 per students
– elementary school, groups of minimum 10 students
– middle and high schools, groups of minimum 10 students
– from 0 to 6 years old
– kindergarten school
– people with a disability
– caregiver accompagnying a person with disabilities
– 1 accompanying person for every 10 students
For reduced price ticket and free tickets, supporting documents are required at the access control; in case of non presentation of these documents, the supplement must be paid at the ticket office.